Founded in 1829 Church Commissioning The Church was established on May 30, 1829, by five founders who purchased the land on which the church still rests. 1830 Building A house of worship was erected in 1830, but that structure was damaged by a wind storm in 1898 and had to be...Read More
so that we may reach out as Christ’s body in service to our community.
All proceeds will be used to repair the stained glass windows.
High School Youth Conference 1
June 5 – 11, 2016
Scholarships are available